- Bruker Avance III 600 (Caparica)
- Bruker Avance III 400 (Caparica)
- Bruker ARX 400 (Caparica)
- Bruker Avance III 400 (Porto)
- Bruker Avance III 600 (Porto)
The NMR Service performs routine analysis and results interpretation, reports and spectra in electronic format and the development of collaboration studies and projects within the areas of technical application.
The NMR technique is an important technique to obtain physical, chemical, electronic and structural information using a non-destructive technology. It provides information on the tridimensional structure and the dynamics of molecules in liquid or solid state.
This service performs:
- Characterization of small molecules
- Structural analysis of chemical products
- Control and Quality
- Contaminates identification
- Purity control
- Identification and characterization of compost with biologic activity (Drug screening)
- Determination of protein structures
Service and conditions (see here)
Access downloadable forms (see here)
The filled request form should be sent to Ana Teresa Lopes
Please contact the Unit Manager (Eurico Cabrita) for price quotation and to evaluate the feasibility of more specific requests.
DrªAna Teresa Lopes : email@example.com
Departamento Química / Faculdade de Ciências e Tecnologia
Universidade Nova de Lisboa , 2829-516 Caparica, Portugal
Tel: 351 212948300 (ext: 10958)