- Parracha, JL; Pereira, AS; da Silva, RV; Almeida, N; Faria, P. (2019). Efficacy of iron-based bioproducts as surface biotreatment for earth-based plastering mortars. JOURNAL OF CLEANER PRODUCTION, 237. 10.1016/j.jclepro.2019.117803
- Queda, F; Covas, G; Silva, T; Santos, CA; Bronze, MR; Canada, FJ; Corvo, MC; Filipe, SR; Marques, MMB. (2019). A top-down chemo-enzymatic approach towards N-acetylglucosamine-N-acetylmuramic oligosaccharides: Chitosan as a reliable template. CARBOHYDRATE POLYMERS, 224. 10.1016/j.carbpol.2019.115133
- Roy Burstein (...) JP Silva (...) Simon I. Hay. (2019). Mapping 123 million neonatal, infant and child deaths between 2000 and 2017. NATURE, 574, 353-358. 10.1038/s41586-019-1545-0
- Dionisio, F; Duarte-Araujo, M; Bastos, MDL; Carvalho, FD; Costa, VM. (2019). Cyclophosphamide metabolites 4-hydroxycyclophosphamide and acrolein exert strenuous cardiotoxicity in AC16 human cardiomyocytes, at clinical relevant concentrations. TOXICOLOGY LETTERS, 314, S168-S168.
- Alexandre, J; Malheiro, R; da Silva, DCD; Carmo, HF; Carvalho, FD; Silva, JP. (2019). Synthetic cannabinoids 5F-PB22 and THJ-2201 promote in vitro CB1 receptor-dependent neuronal differentiation at in vivo-relevant concentrations. TOXICOLOGY LETTERS, 314, S221-S221.
Key Figures 2015-2018
National & International Projects