- Cunha, M; Martins, C; Grosso, AR; Costa, PM. (2019). Mytilus galloprovincialis CYP1A-like mRNAs reveal closer proximity of mytilid CYP1A to the eumetazoan CYP2 family. AQUATIC TOXICOLOGY, . 10.1016/j.aquatox.2019.105260
Gil-Martins, E; Barbosa, DJ; Sousa, E; Resende, D; Remiao, F; Silva, R. (2019). P-glycoprotein modulation by xanthonic derivatives: a strategy to fight Alzheimer's disease. TOXICOLOGY LETTERS, 314, S94-S95.
- Silva, B; Fernandes, C; Pinho, PG; Remiao, F. (2019). Enantioselective absorption of cathinones by intestinal ephitelial: studies in Caco-2 cells. TOXICOLOGY LETTERS, 314, S158-S159.
Araujo, AM; Enea, M; Fernandes, E; Bastos, MDL; Carvalho, FD; de Pinho, PG; Carvalho, M. (2019). A new strategy for exploring the role of hyperthermia in MDMA-induced toxicity in primary mouse hepatic cells using GC-MS-based metabolomics. TOXICOLOGY LETTERS, 314, S188-S188.
- Bugalhao, JN; Mota, LJ. (2019). The multiple functions of the numerous Chlamydia trachomatis secreted proteins: the tip of the iceberg. MICROBIAL CELL, 6, 414-449. 10.15698/mic2019.09.691
Rodrigues, CF; Reis, CA; Moreira, AF; Ferreira, P; Correia, IJ. (2019). Optimization of gold core-mesoporous silica shell functionalization with TPGS and PEI for cancer therapy. MICROPOROUS AND MESOPOROUS MATERIALS, 285, 1-12. 10.1016/j.micromeso.2019.04.064
- Parracha, JL; Pereira, AS; da Silva, RV; Almeida, N; Faria, P. (2019). Efficacy of iron-based bioproducts as surface biotreatment for earth-based plastering mortars. JOURNAL OF CLEANER PRODUCTION, 237. 10.1016/j.jclepro.2019.117803
Silva, VLS; Silva, R; Gil-Martins, E; Sousa, E; Resende, D; Remiao, F; Rocha-Pereira, C. (2019). Xanthones as potential P-glycoprotein modulators at the intestinal barrier: in vitro and ex vivo studies. TOXICOLOGY LETTERS, 314, S93-S94.
- Bravo, RR; Carmo, HF; Silva, JP; Carvalho, FD; Bastos, MDL; da Silva, DCD. (2019). Metabolism plays an important role in the in vitro hepatotoxicity of butylone, buphedrone, and 3,4-dimethylmetcathinone (3,4-DMMC). TOXICOLOGY LETTERS, 314, S61-S61.
Rodrigues, DF; Costa, VM; Silvestre, R; Bastos, ML; Carvalho, F. (2019). Methods for the analysis of transcriptome dynamics. TOXICOLOGY RESEARCH, 8, 597-612. 10.1039/c9tx00088g
Key Figures 2015-2018
National & International Projects