Ana Luísa Carvalho
- dos Santos, R; Iria, I; Manuel, AM; Leandro, AP; Madeira, CAC; Goncalves, J; Carvalho, AL; Roque, ACA. 2020. Magnetic Precipitation: A New Platform for Protein Purification. Biotechnology Journal, 15, DOI: 10.1002/biot.202000151
- Peixoto, D; Malta, G; Cruz, H; Barroso, S; Carvalho, AL; Ferreira, LM; Branco, PS. 2019. N-Heterocyclic Olefin Catalysis for the Ring Opening of Cyclic Amidine Compounds: A Pathway to the Synthesis of c-Caprolactamand -Lactam-Derived Amines. JOURNAL OF ORGANIC CHEMISTRY, 84, DOI: 10.1021/acs.joc.8b02823
Main research interests
- Functional and structural characterisation of different proteins, using the powerful information provided by Structural Biology methods. The atomic level information obtained allows drawing conclusions related to macromolecular interactions.
- Study of the phenomena behind protein crystallization and new methods to improve it.
- PhD in Structural Biology, Universidade Nova de Lisboa (2002)
- MSc in Biophysics, Faculdade de Ciências da Universidade de Lisboa (1997)
- Graduation in Applied Chemistry, FCT-NOVA (1995)