Maria Paula do Amaral Alegria Guedes de Pinho
- Araujo, AM; Machado, H; de Pinho, PG; Soares-da-Silva, P; Falcao, A. 2020. Population Pharmacokinetic-Pharmacodynamic Modeling for Propofol Anesthesia Guided by the Bispectral Index (BIS). JOURNAL OF CLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY, DOI: 10.1002/jcph.1560
- Sousa, D; Carmo, H; Bravo, RR; Carvalho, F; Bastos, MD; de Pinho, PG; da Silva, DD. 2020. Diet aid or aid to die: an update on 2,4-dinitrophenol (2,4-DNP) use as a weight-loss product. ARCHIVES OF TOXICOLOGY, 94, DOI: 10.1007/s00204-020-02675-9
- Araujo, AM; Enea, M; Fernandes, E; Carvalho, F; Bastos, MD; Carvalho, M; de Pinho, PG. 2020. 3,4-Methylenedioxymethamphetamine Hepatotoxicity under the Heat Stress Condition: Novel Insights from in Vitro Metabolomic Studies. JOURNAL OF PROTEOME RESEARCH, 19, DOI: 10.1021/acs.jproteome.9b00741
- Oliveira, AS; Furtado, I; Bastos, MD; de Pinho, PG; Pinto, J. 2020. The influence of different closures on volatile composition of a white wine. FOOD PACKAGING AND SHELF LIFE, 23, DOI: 10.1016/j.fpsl.2020.100465
- Silva, B; Silva, R; Fernandes, C; de Pinho, PG; Remiao, F. 2020. Enantioselectivity on the absorption of methylone and pentedrone using Caco-2 cell line: Development and validation of an UHPLC method for cathinones quantification. TOXICOLOGY AND APPLIED PHARMACOLOGY, 395, DOI: 10.1016/j.taap.2020.114970
Main research interests
- 1. Development of GC-MS methodologies to determine low molecular weight compounds in different biological matrices: in vitro and ex vivo cellular systems, plasma and urine.
- 2. Studies of “legal” drugs of abuse toxicity by using in vitro and in vivo models.
- 3. Use of Metabolomics to prostate and renal cell carcinoma Detection and Biomarker Discovery.
- 4. Use metabolomic to dissect mechanisms of action and to find new and sensitive biomarkers of toxicity (Toxicometabolomics).
- PhD in Biological and Medical Sciences, University of Bordeaux, France (1994)
- "Agregação" in Toxicology, Universidade do Porto (2019)