The NOVABiophysica is an international conference which aims to connect the dots between Radiobiology, Biochemistry, Physics and Biomedical Engineering.
The meeting will be held at NOVA University of Lisbon’s Rectorate Building in Lisbon, Portugal between the 4th and 6th of September, 2019.
The Scientific Programme of the event will focus on the following themes:
- Radiotherapy and Radiopharmaceuticals;
- Biophysics in Nanomedicine and Biomedical Engineering;
- Health Effects of Ionizing Radiation;
- Molecular Biophysics as tools for (Bio)Molecule characterization;
- Applied and Theoretical Physical Chemistry.
The event will entail four distinct lecture types: KEYNOTE LECTURES, MASTER CLASSES, INDUSTRY LIFE and CONNECTING BIOPHYSICS.
The latter comprise flash talks selected from the abstract submission. As such, we strongly encourage you to attend NOVABiophysica and present your latest scientific research! Registration is now open and can be made here until July 15th.